Tatev Daily Tour
10:00 Departure from Yerevan
Check-in located at the foot of Mount Ararat Khor Virap, which is known for that here I spent many years in prison first Catholicos of All Armenians Gregory the Illuminator.
Further our path lies one of the most beautiful monasteries of Armenia — Noravank, surrounded by steep red cliffs.
14:00 Lunch time
After reading the Noravank and its surroundings go to the village of Areni, which can be called wine-growing center of Armenia, where we will have to wait for a delicious lunch with locals. After lunch, we will visit the cave, where not so long ago have been discovered ancient jugs of wine and shoes, there are about 6000 years old. Further our path will lie in the direction of, without a doubt, the most magical place in Armenia — Tatev village.
Our route will run along the world’s longest cable car, stretching over the Vorotan gorge. The maximum road height is 320 meters.
Next, go to the greenest city in Armenia, Goris. Along the way we will make a short stop in the village near the complex «Zorats Carrere» — Karahunj or as it is called, the Armenian Stonehenge.
20:00-22:00-Return To Yerevan.
- 09:00 Departure from hotel
- 10:15 Khor Virap
- 11:30 Noravank
- 12:30 Areni Village
- 14:00 Lunch Time
- 16:00 Tatev
- 20:00 Return To Yerevan
120 EUR / 123 USD
80 EUR / 82 USD
60 EUR /67 USD
20 and more person
40 EUR / 45 USD
The package includes:
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles;
- Guide service;
- Wine tasting in Areni;
- Ropeway tickets for both directions;
- 2 bottle of water in the vehicle;
- lunchboxes (the price per person is 10 $;)
- We can start tour from any address in Yerevan.
- “Wings of Tatev” ropeway works 6 days a week, from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM, except Mondays. The last flight is accomplished at 06:45 PM.
- If you consider tour too saturated for you, the variant with 1 overnight is also possible; we can organize booking at a hotel in Goris.
- The tour for children under 5 is free of charge.
- 50 % discount for children 5-10 is available.
- The content of this publication is the intellectual property of “Barev Armenia” company, and full or partial copying of the material will be considered as copyright infringement respectively.
The price does not include:
- Additional alcoholic drinks;