10:00 Departure from Yerevan
After breckfast we will travel to Voskevaz , where we will have a degustation of wines in one of the oldest wineries of Armenia, located in Voskevaz village. After that we will move to Harichavank Monastery, which is unique with its simplicity, perfect contours. The monastery served as a scientific center. Then we will move to Gyumri.
14:00 Lunch time
In Gyumri we are preserved the samples of Armenian 19 th century architecture. As well as we will visit the church of St. Yot Verq, the museum of one of the greatest Armenian actors of the Soviet period Frunzik Mkrtvchyan’s museum and will enjoy all sights of cultural capital.
18:00 Return To Yerevan
- 10:00 Departure from Hotel
- 10:30 Voskevaz Winery
- 13:00 Harichavank
- 14:00 Lunch time
- 15:30 Gyumri
- 19:00 Return to Yerevan
740 EUR / 696 USD
565 EUR / 600 USD
452 EUR / 480 USD
20 and more person
300 EUR / 318 USD
The price includes:
- All the transfers according to the program;
- guide service(who speaks on your language);
- Entrance fees;
- 2 bottles of water;
The tour price does not include:
- Lunch during the tour (15$);
- Tour can start from any place in Yerevan you prefer;
- Tour package fro children under 5 is free of charge;
- For children from 6 to 11 — 50 % discount;
- Monday for museums is non working day.
- If you consider tour too saturated for you, the variant with 1 overnight is also possible; we can organize booking at a hotel in Gyumri.