Get matched to top Armenian travel specialists
Anyone can dream a great vacation. But it can be a hard work to make it happen — and to find a travel agent who truly specializes in your trip. At Kartour, we carefully select the Armenia’s best hotels, restaurants and entertainment places to create the perfect conditions for your rest.
What to do in Armenia?
Armenia is usually not the first country that will come into your mind when you’re deciding on your next travel destination but we are going to change that. Here are 7 very interesting things to do in Armenia and hopefully you’ll be convin-ced to explore Armenia.
1. Be awed by the beautiful ancient churches and ruins.
2. Drink the famous Armenian Coffee
3. Visit the one and only remaining Pagan Tample – Garni Temple.
4. Indulge in the delicious local cuisine.
5. Delight your taste buds with delicious fruit flavoured wines.
6. Enjoy the majestic view of Lake Sevan.
7. Relax or ski at the beautiful winter wonderland Tsaghkad-zor.
Why Kartour ?
At Kartour, your passion is what drives us. Whether you want to see the very first Christianity Cathedral, or to learn aboriginal art from an Azokh cave or to taste one of the ancient cuisines in the world- it’s mean that you in the right website.
Our website is designed to help discerning, time-pressed travelers plan the most complex itineraries, down to the tiniest detail.
We are the best wey to see the whole Armenian beauty.
Our tours are flexible.
We assure your safty and unforgettable rest.
We are available 24/7.
Your trip can become real, it doesn’t depend on anything.
You dream and we fulfill.
It would be difficult, perhaps, to find the annals of a nation less stained with crimes than those of the Armenians , whose virtues have those of peace, and their vices those of compulsion.